It’s Another Crazy Ba-a-atch of Adventures with “Shaun the Sheep A Woolly Good Time” on DVD Feb. 16th
From The Academy Award®-Winning Creators
Of Wallace & Gromit™ Comes The All-New
Shaun The Sheep™: A Woolly Good Time
Arriving On DVD February 16, 2010
From Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment
Street Date: 2/16/10
DVD SRP: $14.98
It’s another crazy ba-a-a-tch of adventures when the all-new Shaun the Sheep: A Woolly Good Time arrives on DVD February 16, 2010 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. An international hit, Shaun the Sheep recently won an International Emmy Award for Children & Young People. Five minute shorts of the series also currently air in the U.S. on the Disney Channel. Fans can only find full length episodes on the DVDs.
A little pinch of zaniness and a big dash of fun is the perfect recipe for laughter as Shaun the Sheep and his barnyard buddies Bitzer, Shirley, Timmy and friends get into more wacky shenanigans in Shaun the Sheep: A Woolly Good Time. The laughs keep rising as the creators of the Academy Award™- winning Wallace & Gromit are on a roll, dough-ling out more sheep herding mayhem by the baker’s dozen.
- “Washday” – When the Farmer leaves, the sheep have loads of fun playing with his newly washed clothes hung out to dry. Quick! How to clean up the dirty garments before he returns?
- “Tooth Fairy” – Bitzer gets a terrible toothache and Shaun takes the job as dentist hoping to help his friend and remove the painful tooth. But after several creative and hilarious attempts at extraction it’s off to the vet for success! But will the Tooth Fairy still visit Bitzer?
- “The Farmer’s Niece” – The Farmer’s naughty niece comes for a visit and Bitzer and the fearless flock have to put up with her silly antics.
- “Snore-Worn Shaun” – What can Shaun do to stop Shirley’s snoring? Nothing works so he and the flock decide to get her out of the barn with hilarious results!
- “Helping Hound” – Farmer and Bitzer are fed up with the naughty sheep and hope a robotic dog will keep them in line. But there’s mayhem in the meadow when he turns out to be stricter than Bitzer!
- “Big Top Timmy” – The sheep awake to find Timmy gone! The search is on and he’s found at a nearby circus. Can Shaun and the fearless flock rescue him and return to the barn before the Farmer finds out?
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
· Sing-Along with Shaun
· The Mini-Making of Shaun
Year of Production: 2010
Title Copyright: © and ™ Aardman Animations Limited 2006/2007. ‘Shaun the Sheep’ (word mark) and character ‘Shaun the Sheep’ are trademarks used under license from Aardman Animations Limited.
Type: TV on DVD
Age Target: Fans of all ages from 2-60
Closed Captioned: English
Format: Full Screen
Feature Running Time: Approximately 39 minutes
DVD Audio Status: 2.0 Dolby Digital
Program Website: www.shaunthesheep.com
To download art, visit www.lionsgatepublicity.com or www.hitnewsonline.com