Are Ewe Ready For The Flock Party?
From The Creators Of Wallace & Gromit™ Comes The First DVD From The Second Series Of Shaun The Sheep™
Shaun The Sheep™: Party Animals
Arrives On DVD, Digital Download and On Demand September 7, 2010
From Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment
Street Date: 9/7/10
Order Date: 8/11/10
DVD SRP: $14.98
Mischief-making Shaun the Sheep™ and his fearless flock of barnyard buddies are causing mayhem in seven new revel-filled episodes in Shaun the Sheep: Party Animals coming to DVD, Digital Download and On Demand September 7, 2010 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Shaun the Sheep is the second fastest growing children’s brand (Source Nielsen) and each DVD outsells the last. Five minute shorts of the series currently air in the U.S. on the Disney Channel, but full-length episodes are only available on these three formats.
There’s no disguising the fun with Shaun the Sheep™ and his barnyard buddies in this party-fest of wild antics from the Oscar®-winning creators of “Wallace and Gromit™”. The farm is once again party central as Shaun, Bitzer, Timmy and those Naughty Pigs cause all sorts of mayhem, from flying cue balls and pillow fights to nights of disguise and intrigue. Grab your invitation to laughter for some sheep-herding mayhem that’s sure to rock the flock!
- “Party Animals” - The farmer throws a costume party for his birthday. When Bitzer loses all the invitations, Shaun saves the day again. Disguised in their own ingenious costumes, the sheep stand in as the guests. But can they fool the Farmer into believing he is surrounded by his friends?
- “Double Trouble” – A bored Shaun dresses up as the Farmer to entertain the flock. Realizing he now has the power to boss Bitzer around; Shaun takes the opportunity to throw a party for the flock. All goes according to plan until Bitzer puts two and two together. Then Shaun encounters the real Farmer…
- “Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow” – The Farmer is preparing for a date! He wants to look his best so it’s time to dust off his prized hairpiece. Shaun can’t resist trying the wig on but loses it while showing off to the flock. The race is on as Shaun and Bitzer try to return the wig in time for the Farmer’s big night.
- “Pig Swill Fly” – The farm is looking spotless and everyone is on their best behavior when the dreaded farm inspector pays a visit. While the Inspector checks out the inside of the farmhouse, war breaks out in the field between the sheep and the pigs. Can Bitzer prevent the Inspector from noticing as the chaos escalates outside?
· “Operation Pidsley” – While the Farmer is away, the sheep sneak into the farmhouse for a party. But when Pidsley snaps a photograph of the fun and games, Shaun and Bitzer need to catch the malicious cat before he can show the incriminating evidence to the Farmer.
- “Shaun Goes Potty” – The farm receives a delivery of a brand new pool table. Before the Farmer can take it indoors, Bitzer and the flock have a game with disastrous consequences. They must repair the damage before the Farmer finds out!
- “Pig Trouble” – When Bitzer injures his foot and can’t work, the Farmer chooses the pigs to take over his role. The power crazy pigs take the opportunity to turn the farm into a porky paradise – at the sheep’s expense. Bitzer tries in vain to warn his master what is going on behind his back, but it’s Shaun who steps in and restores the status quo.
DVD BONUS FEATURES
· Timmy’s Tune
· Building A Pig
Year of Production: 2010
Title Copyright: © Aardman Animation Limited. All rights reserved. Shaun the Sheep (word mark) and the character ‘Shaun the Sheep’ © and ™ Aardman Animations Limited.
Type: TV on DVD
Age Target: Fans of all ages from 2-60
Closed Captioned: English
Feature Running Time: Approximately 50 minutes
DVD Audio Status: 2.0 Dolby Digital
Program Website: www.shaunthesheep.com
To download art, visit www.lionsgatepublicity.com or www.hitnewsonline.com